Sensing emotions made simpler
- Analyse consumers’ emotional reactions to DOOH content
- Gather emotion data at signage displays
- Create more interactive content for consumers
- Measured audience engagement across multiple different ads in various locations to identify better performing regions
- Allowed for new paradigm of emotion reaction data collection to static ads and new data that advertisers are demanding
- Quantified audience emotion in real-time to be analysed by advertisers to make improvements in product as compared to time consuming traditional market research methods
- Improve DOOH content marketing to produce more impactful ads and campaigns
- Opsis sentiment analysis enables understanding of customers emotions at each point of interest the preference, shops plan to visit.
- Emotional data can give you real-time actionable insights to interact with customers.
- The digital concierge will provide a touchpoint for customers to access services, communications and information.
- Facial expression analysis in virtual makeover app to analyse models emotional reactions and impact on new make-up remotely
- Gather emotion reaction to certain foundation, concealer, lashes, eye shadow, mascara, eyebrows, cheeks and lips color on different races,
- To understand what customers like, dislike and what makes them spend their money in different geography in an apps
- Reduced feedback loop significantly by including real-time emotion detection in application and saved 2 months of survey efforts
- Increased understanding data on consumer mobile preferences by 25% through additional emotion data
- Understand different cultural preferences to application products and services (packaging, aesthetic, colours)
- Capture the real-time mood and reaction on consumers makeover behavior
- Deepen behavioral methods and emotion analysis to add another dimension data collection efforts from multiple sources or location
- Leverage mobile apps analytics and metrics to gather insights in consumers interest, behavior, profile and measure the pre/post make-up satisfaction
- Screen large number of patients in one sessions via digital interview platform
- Patients can records a video of their responses to questions and further analytics with our emotion A.I
- Identify patients for further investigation/interview when emotion state is out of psychometrics range
- Identified 200 out of the 3000 applicants for second phase interview through emotion psychographic evaluation
- Categorised potential candidates into specific emotion aptitude quadrants, time saved was up to 300 working hours
- Saved up to 125 days each for 3 interviewers in operations by eliminating the need for 1-on-1 interviews
- Real-time mood and analytics on patients reaction, Emotion trend to predict potential alarm with psychometric analytics
- Insight into what impacts patients emotions, valuable information that will improved their experiences and behavior
- Leverage emotion analytics and metrics to gather insights in patients behavior, profile and measure the pre/post results
- Analyse emotional expressions of prospective patients / candidates through video interviews
- Remote interview through their computer, tablet and smartphones, no commute required
- Analysis on emotion reaction answering questions, personal traits and decrees unconscious bias
- 3X more candidates participated as it save time on commute. Less stress.
- Record patient video screening based on emotional analysis best suited and future reference
- Categorised potential candidates into specific emotion aptitude quadrants, advance insights on mood
- New dimension of measure patients behavior and mood with other assessment for better clinical trail
- Patients feedback expressions and reactions with accurate validation and analytics for references
- Less stress video conferences reduce time with smarter cognitive emotion analytics experience
- R&D Group wants an integrated facial expression analysis to analyse consumer emotional reactions to develop and build products people love.
- Focus group to gather emotion data and preferences with predictability insight with emotion comparison
- Additional sentiment dimension with survey / A/B testing to improve branding, packaging and aesthetics choices
- Increased accuracy in purchasing behavior and eliminated group conformity bias for individuals that did not express true feelings
- Emotion data indicators for better packaging to target certain groups, added ability to quantify sample markers on human expression
- Increased granularity and degree of data validity by 30% gathered about products.
- Real-time mood and analytics on consumers reaction, Emotion data on consumer preference and Predict value with the Customer Potential analytics application
- Emotion data for forward-looking marketing plans instead of independent channel marketing approach, conversion and text measurement
- Leverage our analytics and metrics to gather insights in consumers interest, behavior, profile and measure the pre/post make-up satisfaction
- To enable emotionally interactive displays for customer engagement to both push information and gather data on customers preferences and satisfaction
- Non intrusive anonymous survey and analysis touch-point for commuters to access integrated messaging and omni-channel on-boarding data, analytics, and insights
- Advertising and marketing analytics and insights generated from in-car advertisements
- Increased emotion feedback survey efficiency by 300% by reducing time required from 60 seconds to 20 seconds.
- Identified key segments within advertisements that appeal most to audiences.
- Instantly identified ads that engaged audiences and pushed similar content. 2 way interactive channel as compared to traditional
- Bring targeted and relevant content to passengers to enhance the commute experience while brand owners gain campaign, fleet and consumer insights through our big data analytics..
- Working with Moove Media to quantify reactions, gain insight audience psychographic
- Interactive content engagement to increase participation of passengers
- Analyse emotional expressions of prospective patients / candidates through video interviews.
- Remote interview through their computer, tablet and smartphones, no commute required.
- Analysis on emotion reaction answering questions, personal traits and decrees unconscious bias.
- 3X more candidates participated as it save time on commute. Less stress.
- Record patient video screening based on emotional analysis best suited and future reference.
- Categorised potential candidates into specific emotion aptitude quadrants, advance insights on mood.
- New dimension of measure patients behavior and mood with other assessment for better clinical trail.
- Patients feedback expressions and reactions with accurate validation and analytics for references.
- Less stress video-conferences reduce time with smarter cognitive emotion analytics experience.
- Identify underlying issues and trigger points of patient’s stress levels throughout their daily activities
- Analysis of patient’s emotional state captured from a laptop and mobile camera in the office and at home
- Emotion recognition has to be non-intrusive to the user
- Active expressions are more frequent in the mornings with negative emotions outweighing positive ones
- After lunchtime and in the afternoon; expressions become more passive (towards bored, sleepy)
- Positive emotions more common in the late-afternoon and evening
- Real-time analytics provide care givers the necessary intel to instantly modify the way they provide medication to the patients for recovery
- Constant measurement of emotions throughout the day, to provide an accurate reading of emotional ups and downs (similar to monitoring blood pressure at home)
- Increased probability for recovery with the proper mental healthcare provided